Bus Driver Certification
Bus Driver Certification is a state mandated program to provide 20-hours of certification training to all new school bus drivers. Once certified, drivers are required to take an 8-hour refresher course every three years. Course content is prescribed by the Department of Public Safety.
- Texas Education Agency
- 2017-2018 Bus Driver Training Schedule
- Bus Driver Enrollment Certificate
- DPS Third Party Skills Testing
- DPS Medical Certification Information
- DPS CDL Skills Testing Locations
- How to Apply for a CDL
For more information contact Deanna Wigzell.