Reminders to School Personnel, Students and Parents
Schools can play an important role in controlling the spread of COVID-19. Begin by promoting these everyday disease prevention strategies:
- If you are sick, stay home. (The symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, shortness of breath.)
- Avoid close contact with those who are already sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water (for 20 seconds).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth.
Click below for sample resolutions submitted by various groups.
Resolutions Regarding Employee Pay
Superintedent Meeting Presentation - April 29, 2020