COVID-19 Parent Resources
These sites provide valuable educational opportunties for kids who cannot attend school due to closures. The COVID-19 Daily Schedule is a start to organizing your days at home. Many websites are offering free access during this crisis. Click below for more information.
- Daily Life Coping with the Holidays
- Daily Life Coping wth Thanksgiving
- Making the Most of COVID-19 School Closures (NESCA)
- COVID-19 Daily Schedule
- Fun and Free Educational Websites for Kids
- 5 Ways to Help Teens Manage Anxiety About the Coronavirus (New York Times)
- Virtual Tours of Famous Museums
- Fluency and Fitness
- Kids Activities Blog
- Social Studies: historyforkids.net
- Reading:squigglepark.com; www.storylineonline.net
- Math:prodigygame.com; www.khanacademy.org
- Science: mysterydoug.com; nationalgeographic.com
Go to our COVID-19 Resource Page for more information.
Protecting our students, faculty and schools requires everyone’s support. By alerting the proper authorities to incidents that concern you, we can take steps towards preventing rather than reacting to school violence. We encourage you to report anything that may trouble you: no concern is too small!
We encourage you to report any concerns you may have related to potential threats to the safety and security of any school, student or faculty member in the state of Texas.
All school safety reports will be reviewed by local law enforcement, school resource officers, or designated Texas Education personnel.
Click here for the iWatchTexas website.