TxEIS/ASCENDER Third Party Integration
IMPORTANT: It is essential for each district that has at least one TxEIS/ASCENDER third party integration to join this service. TxEIS/ASCENDER Third Party Integration is no longer a free service effective August 1, 2019. Please contact Jeff Harris for number of integrations used with TxEIS for your district.
The TxEIS/ASCENDER Third Party Integration service enables schools to automate the process of sharing data between TxEIS/ASCENDER and other third party applications. R3 will work with the vendor to establish a seamless process of integrating their solution with TxEIS/ASCENDER and as a result, eliminate countless hours of manual input and processes.
R3 has worked with schools to integrate TxEIS/ASCENDER with more than 30 third party solutions. R3 specialists will evaluate data that is included in each integration with an extensive view on the transfer of data, security of data, process of creation, and other responsibilities.
TxEIS Third Party Integration Includes:
- Consulting with district technology director about specific vendors
- Verifying types of data/table needed from TxEIS/ASCENDER
- Editing scripts using SQL**
- Verification of the extracted file’s data with the district technology director
- Creating batch scripts to transfer data to the vendor/software program
- Storage of data using secure File Transfer Protocol
- Revision of scripts at beginning of year and throughout the year
- Troubleshooting issues that arise with specific vendor
- Ability to assist the district with limited vendor software issues
- Additional requests
Based on Number of Integrations with TxEIS/ASCENDER
0-3 Integrations - $500
4-7 Integrations - $1,000
7+ Integrations - $1,500
** Scripts needing to be created from scratch (no existing one) will require hourly fee of $110