Dyslexia and 504
This bundled service provides support for dyslexia and 504 and is designed to build professional development and provide technical assistance to districts. This service addresses specific needs in the area of dyslexia and 504 training, instructional research-based strategies, and updates for compliance with Texas dyslexia laws and 504 legal updates.
Services Provided to Participating Districts/Campuses:
Quarterly updates for each student support system (Dyslexia, 504) including legal updates
Unlimited telephone and email technical assistance
- Dyslexia Evaluation Training - 1 professional per district
- Dyslexia handbook training with instructional strategy support - 1 professional per campus
- 1 on-site district visit with technical assistance for program review
- Dyslexia/504 legal training - 1 professional per campus
- 2 on-site program evaluation/folder reviews or technical assistance visits
- 504 training - Starting the school year off right! - 1 professional per campus
- 504 coordinator meetings - 2 per year - 1 professional per campus.
$2500 per district