Pre-K and Kindergarten Professional Learning Cohort
Early childhood teachers will participate in professional development opportunities to build their knowledge of the Pre-K Guidelines and Kindergarten TEKS to effectively create lessons plans and activities to support the learning of your youngest students. Professional development is customized for Year 1 and Year 2 participants. Opportunities for coaching and follow-up will be interwoven to ensure the best support for your teachers.
Services Provided to Participating Districts/Campuses:
- 5 Job Embedded Professional Development Learning Opportunities
- 5 Opportunities for Face to Face Coaching and Support
- Implementation Support
- Initial Planning and Self-Assessment visit to determine needs and components for the District Pre-K and Kindergarten Programs
- District Pre-K and Kindergarten Programs
- 2 Zoom PLC’s
- Teachers will submit 2 Video artifact for Implementation Support
- Teachers will attend the End of the Year Data Reflection Celebration
- Unlimited technical assistance support via email or phone
*Campus administration may attend at no cost.
$1,500 per Teacher