ELAR Campus Essentials for Secondary: A Team Approach
Allow our education specialist to work side by side with your ELAR team to develop a balanced approach to reading and writing. The literacy framework is a process, which focuses on student-centered learning and moves students toward STAAR mastery-level achievement.
Services Provided to Participating Districts/Campuses:
- Data review with the ELAR team of current assessment data
- 2 customized on-site professional development opportunities with follow-up support
- 3 classroom mentoring visits per ELAR teacher
- Quarterly newsletter withh updates and tips
- Unlimited technical support via email or phone
Participating campus teachers may attend four Region 3 ELAR workshops.
$1200 per teacher