Aspiring Principal and Assistant Principal Academy
The Aspiring Principal and Assistant Principal Academy strives to build and sustain current and potential educational leaders. This will be accomplished through the use of knowledge- and skills-based trainings, professional learning networks, and customized opportunities for personal and professional leadership growth.
- Monthly Newsletter-which includes Academic Updates and Due Dates
- Monthly Book Study-on line platform with collaborative discussions
- The School Discipline Fix by J. Stuart Ablon and Alisha R. Pollastri - Principals will participate in the book study through an online portal and discussion boards. R3 will provide the book to each participant.
- 6 Full day Face-to-Face Professional Learning Opportunities at Region 3:
- Collaboration time with Peers
- Professional Learning with a focus on enhancing leadership skills