Strategic planning services will provide facilitation and guidance as a district develops a Strategic Plan using a district wide committee including teachers, administrators, board members, parents, community members and business representatives.
Services Provided to Participating Districts/Campuses:
- 7 on-site visits
- Planning meeting with the Superintendent and district leadership team to customize the strategic planning process to meet the district needs.
- Guidance on Strategic Planning Team member selection.
- Development of, or guidance for, a comprehensive district needs assessment that will establish areas of focus.
- Meetings with the board for process approval, needs assessment review, and final approval of the completed plan.
- Facilitation of three meetings with the Strategic Planning Team.
- Strategic Plan Draft and Final Copy preparation.
- Unlimited technical support via email or phone
Strategic Planning Products:
- Revised Mission Statement
- Vision statements for each area of focus
- Graduate Profile
- Strategic goals
- Metrics to measure achievement of goals
- Strategic Plan evaluation calendar
$2950 per district