Principal Leadership Collaborative
Join Regional Principals for monthly collaboration and problem solving to enhance campus leadership. Principals will have the opportunity to Participate in a monthly book study as well as six professional learning sessions focused on increasing effectiveness of the campus the campus leader.
- Monthly Newsletter-which includes Academic Updates and Due Dates
- Monthly Book Study-online platform with collaborative discussions
- “Leverage Leadership 2.0” by Paul Bambrick-Santoyo-Principals will Participate in the book study through an online portal and discussion boards. R3 will provide a copy of the book for each participant.
- 6 Face-to-Face Professional Learning Opportunities and Collaborative PLCs days at Region 3:
- TEA Updates
- Collaboration time with Peers
- Professional Learning with TOT for campus implementation
- Unlimited implementation support and technical assistance via email or telephone.
- Documentation and Educator Code of Ethics-Principals will review the Educator code of Ethics and Participate in example case studies to practice skills and learn the best practices for documentation
- Professional Learning Communities and –Understanding the importance of PLC and how to lead an effective PLCs is critical to being the instructional leader on a campus, leaders will be provided with the tools and resources to plan and lead PLC meetings.
- Data Meetings and Progress Monitoring-Utilize the data from Fall Benchmark or unit assessments to drive instruction in the classroom
- Building Coaching Skills-Principals will learn and actively engage in coaching strategies to guide conversations with staff, parents and students.
- Testing Season Survival Guide-Everything you need to know to survive testing including keeping teachers and students focused, engaged and on track. Practical and engaging strategies to increase staff morale.
- Closing Out the School Year and Summer Planning- YOU MADE IT….What next? How to close out the school year while planning and preparing for the upcoming year. T-TESS, interview and hiring practices, creating a year-at-a-glance for the upcoming year and much more.
$500 per campus leader
R3 Leadership Team