Aspiring Principal and Assistant Principal Academy
The Aspiring Principal and Assistant Principal Academy strives to build and sustain current and potential educational leaders. This will be accomplished through the use of knowledge- and skills-based trainings, professional learning networks, and customized opportunities for personal and professional leadership growth.
- Monthly Newsletter-which includes Academic Updates and Due Dates
- Monthly Book Study-online platform with collaborative discussions
- “The School Discipline Fix” by J. Stuart Ablon and Alisha R. Pollastri-Principals will Participate in the book study through an online portal and discussion boards. R3 will provide the book to each participant.
- 6 Full day Face-to-Face Professional Learning Opportunities at Region 3:
- Collaboration time with Peers
- Professional Learning with a focus on enhancing leadership skills
- Unlimited implementation support and technical assistance via email or telephone.
- Documentation and Educator Code of Ethics-Principals will review the Educator code of Ethics and Participate in example case studies to practice skills and learn the best practices for documentati
- Discipline 101: What to do and what not to do!
- Utilizing T-TESS to effectively coach teachers- Incorporating the T-TESS framework to coach and grow teachers.
- Mid-year review: How to effectively utilize discipline, attendance and classroom management data to refine and refresh campus routines and procedures
- Testing Season Survival Guide-Everything you need to know to survive testing including keeping teachers and students focused, engaged and on track.
- Closing Out the School Year and Summer Planning-YOU MADE IT….What next? How to close out the school year while planning and preparing for the upcoming year
$750 per teacher