The Region III Education Service Center Print Shop is designed and equipped to provide high quality printing, finishing, and binding services, with a wide variety of papers to fulfill your job requirements. Also available are bulletin board and teaching aid materials, i.e., posters, stickers, die cuts, and construction paper.
Concepts become creative reality at the Service Center Print Shop. From black-and-white to complex color printing, we listen to your ideas and budget and can help you bring your idea to life on paper.
- Newsletters, Brochures and Flyers: flat, multi-fold, or custom-cut
- Bound Publications: student handbooks, directories, planning calendars
- Lamination: heavy (5 mil) and regular (1.7 mil) thickness
- Specialized Forms: certificates, progress reports, report cards, divider tabs
- Other custom designed forms and materials to meet special needs of the districts, educators, students, and parents.
If you do not have the time or resources to lay out your project, let us help with professional typesetting and layout service. Send your text and images, let us know how you would like your finished document to look, and leave the rest to us.
We want to be your printer of choice and pride ourselves on customer service. Call us today and let us show you why our knowledgeable staff can help you with your next project.
For more information contact Mayra Martinez.