Region 3 ESC is committed to the highest possible standards of ethical, moral and legal business conduct. Region 3 ESC's commitment to open communication led to the creation of the Fraud Hotline. Its aim is to provide an avenue for employees, citizens and the general public to raise concerns about actions that could have a major impact on Region 3 ESC. The Hotline is intended to address concerns about questionable actions that:
- May lead to incorrect financial reporting,
- Are unlawful,
- Are not in line with ESC policy,
- Otherwise amount to serious improper conduct.
Region 3 ESC is providing a reporting hotline to employees, citizens and the general public who wish to report any of the following incidents anonymously:
- Ethical violations
- Unsafe Working Conditions
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Conflict of Interest
- Violation of the Law
- Misuse of Company Property
- Internal Controls
- Vandalism and Sabotage
- Bribery and Kickbacks
- Violation of Company Policy
- Falsification of Contracts, Reports or Records
All calls are confidential and the anonymity of the caller will remain confidential!
Anonymous Reporting Fraud Hotline Call:
How The Complaint Will Be Handled:
The action taken will depend on the nature of the concern. Region 3 ESC receives a report on each complaint and a follow-up report on actions taken.
Initial inquiries will be made to determine whether an investigation is appropriate and the form that investigation should take. Some concerns may be resolved by agreed action without the need for investigation.
Report to Complainant
Whether reported to Region 3 ESC personnel or through the hotline, the complainant may request follow-up information on their concern such as:
- Acknowledgment that the concern was received,
- A description of any initial inquiries made,
- Information on how the matter will be handled,
- An estimate of the time that it will take for a final disposition,
- A decision on whether further investigations will follow and the reasons that support that determination.