- START THE NEW YEAR WITH AN EYE ON STAAR
- THE POWER OF PREPARATION & PLANNING
- UNPACKING THE TEKS
- LEADING EFFECTIVE PLCs
- TARGETED RIGOROUS ASSESSMENT: Utilizing TRS Resources
- TACKLE THE TEST!
Professional Practices and Responsibilities
- HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND CHILD ABUSE
- OVERVIEW OF ASSESSMENT: Initiatives and Changes
- EDUPHORIA OR DMAC UPDATE
- RLA STAAR DEEP PRACTICE
- TECH TOOLS FOR STUDENT ENGAGEMENT
- CREATE A CULTURE OF READING THROUGH BOOK CLUBS
- LESS IS MORE
- CREATING STUDENT CENTERED PROJECTS WITH GOOGLE
- MAKING THE MOST OF TEKS RESOURCE SYSTEM
- INTEGRATING ACADEMICS AND CTE: Tools, Tips, and Resources
- WRITE ALL ABOUT IT! How to Develop Great Writers from ECSE to 2nd GRADE
- OH! THE PLACES WE CAN GO WITH S.A.M.!
- SUPPORTING ELs IN OUR SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITIES
- DIGITIZE YOUR FACE-TO-FACE INSTRUCTION
- TEACH LIKE A CHAMPION: Get the Students to Do the Work
- Support Struggling Readers: Including Students with Dyslexia
- Accountability Update
- CCMR - How Do You Measure Up?
- Coaches and Sponsors - Maintain Your Trust and Stay in the Game!
- What Are Soft Skills and How Can I Teach them?
- CYCLE OF BEHAVIOR
- THE TEEN BRAIN, INSTRUCTION, AND BEHAVIOR
- ADDRESSING INEQUITIES TO SUPPORT STUDENTS EXPERIENCING POVERTY
- TEACH LIKE A CHAMPION: Building Character and Trust
- SHELTERED INSTRUCTION SHENANIGANS
- HOW TO WIN (OR LOSE) A CLASSROOM IN 10 DAYS!
- TEACH LIKE A CHAMPION: Lesson Structure
- SPECIAL EDUCATION TRANSPORTATION NEEDS AND CHALLENGES
- JOURNAL AND ANNOTATE AROUND THE CONTENT 3-8
The Big 20
Pick a session. Pick a day. We'll do the rest.
A One-Stop-Shop For 20 Days Of Back To School On-Site Professional Development
Let Region 3 provide your back to school PD! High quality, high yield sessions on a variety of topics - there is something for every professional in your district! And each is created with both classroom and virtual instruction strategies in mind.