Fundamental 5 Sessions
- Fundamental 5
- Fundamental 5 Deep Dive: Framing the Lesson & Recognize and Reinforce
- Fundamental 5 Deep Dive: FSGPT, Writing Critically, and the Power Zone
- Increasing Language Proficiency Levels for English Learners
- Math Manipulative Mania
- Creating Student Centered Projects with Google
- Practical Classroom Tools and Strategies for MTSS/RtI Success
- Welcoming Newcomers to your School
- Literacy for All 2.0
- Secondary Reading Strategies for Intervention
- Virtual At-Home Learning
- From Rags to Riches
- Teach Like a Champion: Systems & Routines
- How to Win (or Lose) a Classroom in 10 Days
- Teach Like a Champion: Get the Students To Do the Work
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road
- How To Play Nice in the Sandbox: In the Classroom and Beyond
- Bridge Building: Bridging Data into Lessons
- Going in Circles for Literature
- TRS Roadmap to Success
- Where Are We Going and How Will We Get there?
- Unpacking the TEKS
- Targeted Rigorous Assessment: Utilizing TRS Resources
Professional Practices and Responsibilities
- Developing the Art of Communication and Conflict Resolution
- DMAC Update
- Psychological First Aid for Schools
- Eduphoria Update
- Social Media for Teachers: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Empower Families and Support Students
- Support Struggling Readers: Including Students with Dyslexia
- Accountability Update
- CCMR - How Do You Measure Up?
- Coaches and Sponsors - Maintain Your Trust and Stay in the Game!
- What Are Soft Skills and How Can I Teach them?
- The Power of Choice Boards
- Creation Station
- Spark Up Creativity in the Classroom
- TRS Mathematics Gap Implementation Tool
- Google Classroom 101
- Build Your Dream TLAC Training
- Facilitating Small Group Instruction in a Virtual World
3 Part Virtual Learning Series - Virtual Lesson Design
The Big 20
Pick a session. Pick a day. We'll do the rest.
A One-Stop-Shop For 20 Days Of Back To School On-Site Professional Development
Let Region 3 provide your back to school PD! High quality, high yield sessions on a variety of topics - there is something for every professional in your district! And each is created with both classroom and virtual instruction strategies in mind.
Most can be face-to-face or virtual! And nine new offerings - completely online!