COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The safety and well-being of our staff and customers are of the utmost importance to our team. We have outlined the health and safety protocols we have implemented in response to COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in meeting rooms and throughout the center.
- Our cleaning crew will be cleaning common areas at the end of each day.
- Vending machines and coffee are available. It is ok to bring outside food in for personal lunches.
It is important that you do not come to ESC Region 3 if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been in close personal contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis.
- Have had any flu-like symptoms in the last fourteen (14) days, including fever(100.4), chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, headache, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea.
- Are actively under fourteen (14) days' home quarantine or centralized observation demanded by government and healthcare authorities.
By attending a session at ESC Region 3, you acknowledge that you meet the above health requirements and will follow the health and safety guidelines established by ESC Region 3.