COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The safety and well-being of our staff and customers are of the utmost importance to our team. We have outlined the health and safety protocols we have implemented in response to COVID-19.
- All participants are required to bring face coverings that cover the mouth and nose and wear them when entering the building and when moving through all common areas such as hallways, breakrooms and restrooms. Participants are asked to maintain a safe distance from others at all times.
- Upon entering ESC Region 3, participants must complete this Self-Screening Health Form (opens external link in new window) and show their results to the greeter/receptionist.
- When participants arrive for their session we ask that they have their temperature checked first at our temperature scanning station.
- Participants will be seated 6 feet apart within the training room to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Presenters will wear a face covering while greeting participants but may remove it once everyone is seated, and the session begins. When assisting participants, the presenter will wear a face covering.
- Greeters will sign participants in before they enter the meeting room.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in meeting rooms and throughout the center.
- The meeting room doors will be kept open to minimize the touching of door handles.
- Our cleaning crew will be cleaning common areas at the end of each day.
- Vending machines are available. It is ok to bring outside food in for personal lunches.
It is important that you do not come to ESC Region 3 if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been in close personal contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis.
- Have had any flu-like symptoms in the last fourteen (14) days, including fever(100.4), chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, headache, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea.
- Are actively under fourteen (14) days' home quarantine or centralized observation demanded by government and healthcare authorities.
By attending a session at ESC Region 3, you acknowledge that you meet the above health requirements and will follow the health and safety guidelines established by ESC Region 3.